09 / 21 / 14
Fruttare® Champagne Cocktails. It’s a thing. Click through for the recipe! Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Enjoy responsibly!
You Will Need:
- 1 Fruttare® Strawberry Fruit & Juice bar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (that’s about 3 to 4 cubes)
- 1/2 cup chilled Champagne
- Get the stick out. Using a knife or just by wiggling it vigorously, remove the stick from your Fruttare® bar.
- Chop-Chop! Carefully chop your Fruttare® into small slices.
- Put it on the Rocks. Add your Champagne and ice cubes to the blender, then drop in your chopped Fruttare®.
- Blend until smooth. Sometimes doing a little dance makes the time go by faster.
- Pour. Best served in a highball glass. Garnish with a strawberry for a little something extra.
Want a non-alcoholic version? Swap out the Champagne for a 1/2 cup of sparkling cider!